- A Japanese citrus fruit-inspired candle might seem a bit out of context considering The Hundredth Acre aesthetic, but chalk this one up to the fact that Yuzu is the owner/founder's favorite flavor in the world. Commonly used in ponzu sauce or as a paste and served on sushi, sashimi or other Japanese cuisine dishes, it might be one of your favorites too and you didn't even know it! Our Yuzu candle features notes of mandarin, lemon satsuma, ruby red grapefruit, bergamot and oakmoss. Japanese legend also has it that yuzu brings good fortune and protects against seasonal ailments. This scent tested so well at our local pop-up market events that we had no choice but to add it to the line!
- 100% natural, clean-burning soy wax from soybeans grown in the USA.
- Small batch. Hand poured in Laguna Beach.
- White gloss recyclable glass container.
- Approximately 50-55 hour burn time.
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil, never tested on animals.
- Lead and zinc-free cotton and paper wick.
- Embossed foil label.
- Candle cover hand cut from vintage literature books purchased at the Laguna Beach Library used bookstore. Proceeds help fund local children's reading programs.
- Reusable cloth bag.
- 100% recycled cardboard gift box.
- Click to add a The Hundredth Acre matchbox for $2.
- Free priority shipping within the USA on orders of $65 or more.
- For info on wholesale or custom color orders please contact us.