Working in the Garden (Arugula and Basil)
- There's something so special and rewarding about gardening. Whether it's producing your own food for the table or growing flowers to give to someone special. After spending hours kneeling in the dirt and months watering, scaring away animal thieves and patiently waiting, nothing beats the feeling of enjoying the end result, or the smell of your hands after a day picking vegetables, herbs or flowers from your own garden. Our Working in the Garden candle features notes of arugula, basil, cyclamen, bergamot, clove, green leaves and more. This scent tested so well at our local pop-up market events that we had no choice but to add it to the line!
- 100% natural, clean-burning soy wax from soybeans grown in the USA.
- Small batch. Hand poured in Laguna Beach.
- Vintage green recyclable glass apothecary container, made from 50% recycled content.
- Approximately 50 hour burn time.
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil, never tested on animals.
- Lead and zinc-free cotton and paper wick.
- Embossed foil label.
- Candle cover hand cut from vintage literature books purchased at the Laguna Beach Library used bookstore. Proceeds help fund local children's reading programs.
- Reusable cloth bag.
- 100% recycled cardboard gift box.
- Click to add a The Hundredth Acre matchbox for $2.
- Free priority shipping within the USA on orders of $65 or more.
- For info on wholesale or custom color orders please contact us.