The Hundredth Acre "Things for Thinkers" Journal / Pen Set
- Brown faux leather hardcover.
- Debossed imprinted "The Hundredth Acre" logo.
- Elastic closure strap, held in place by an indentation on the cover, to keep journal and contents secure.
- 160 lined ivory pages.
- Perforated pages for easy, neat removal.
- Color-matched bookmark.
- Perfect bound spine.
- Expandable pocket inside rear cover.
- 8-1/4" x 5-1/8".
- Pen barrel made from sustainable bamboo.
- Laser etched "The Hundredth Acre" logo.
- Rubber grip for comfort.
- Medium tip, ball point.
- Chrome accents.
- Twist operation.
- Refillable black ink cartridge.
- Black velvet pen pouch.
- Due to the fact that this pen is made from natural bamboo, color, wood grain and etching may vary slightly per item and compared to photos.
- Free priority shipping within the USA on orders of $70 or more.
- For info on wholesale or custom color orders please contact us.