Santal (Sandalwood) (Sale)
- Although santal's (sandalwood) distinctive fragrance has been considered sacred by many eastern religions and highly valued for centuries, in recent years, the woody, musky, earthy scent has boomed in popularity with both men and women thanks to many luxury perfume and cologne brands.
- 100% natural, clean-burning soy wax from soybeans grown in the USA.
- Small batch. Hand poured in Laguna Beach.
- Amber gloss recyclable glass container.
- Approximately 50-55 hour burn time.
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil, never tested on animals.
- Lead and zinc-free cotton and paper wick.
- Wooden label.
- Candle cover hand cut from vintage literature books purchased at the Laguna Beach Library used bookstore. Proceeds help fund local children's reading programs.
- Reusable cloth bag.
- 100% recycled cardboard gift box.
- Click to add a The Hundredth Acre matchbox for $2.
- Free priority shipping within the USA on orders of $70 or more.
- For info on wholesale or custom color orders please contact us.