Petrichor (The Smell After Rain) Premium Wooden Wick
- The enchanting aroma of summer rainfall in the forest, blending moss, amber, sage and more to replicate the mystical scent known as Petrichor.
- 100% natural, clean-burning soy wax from soybeans grown in the USA.
- Small batch. Hand poured in Laguna Beach.
- Amber recyclable thick votive glass container, made from 30% recycled content.
- Crackling wooden wick.
- The Hundredth Acre match box (approximately 20 matches) included.
- Approximately 40 hour burn time.
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil, never tested on animals.
- Wooden label.
- Reusable cloth bag.
- 100% recycled cardboard gift box.
- Click to add additional The Hundredth Acre matchboxes for $2 each.
- Free priority shipping within the USA on orders of $70 or more.
- For info on wholesale or custom color orders please contact us.