October (Vetiver and Citrus) (Sale!)
- A tribute to our favorite month ... October is when fall is in full swing: the foliage dazzles, the smell of fireplaces fills the crisp air, the sunsets become more magical, the evening sky becomes clearer and the stars shine brighter. Our October fragrance consists of Vetiver mixed with hints of citrus, floral and cedar that creates an sophisticated, yet uplifting, soothing and calming aroma. A year-round classic, despite the name.
- Fun fact: Vetiver scents serve as a natural insect repellent, so put this candle to work outside too when you need it!
- Fun fact #2: Our founder and owner's birthday is in October!
- 100% natural, clean-burning soy wax from soybeans grown in the USA.
- Small batch. Hand poured in Laguna Beach.
- Espresso gloss recyclable glass container.
- Approximately 50 hour burn time.
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil, never tested on animals.
- Lead and zinc-free cotton and paper wick.
- Wooden label.
- Candle cover hand cut from vintage literature books purchased at the Laguna Beach Library used bookstore. Proceeds help fund local children's reading programs.
- Reusable cloth bag.
- 100% recycled cardboard gift box.
- Click to add a The Hundredth Acre matchbox for $2.
- Free priority shipping within the USA on orders of $70 or more.
- For info on wholesale or custom color orders please contact us.