Kenny Anderson x Converse x Chocolate Skateboards Candle Set
- The Hundredth Acre worked up a little something special with professional skateboarder Kenny Anderson and Converse for the release of his new pro model shoe capsule: A 100% soy wax/animal-friendly hand-poured candle set to match his colorways, with Plant Grow Pollinate-inspired Lavender (white) and Sage Leaf (black) scents and artwork by Evan Hecox. Candle covers are cut from vintage California gardening books. This set is limited and once they are gone they are gone forever.
- 100% natural, clean-burning soy wax from soybeans grown in the USA.
- Small batch. Hand poured in Laguna Beach.
- Black and White 11 oz. recyclable glass containers made in the USA.
- Kenny Anderson "Plant Grow Pollinate" logo label artwork by Evan Hecox.
- Approximately 10.5 oz. / 60-70 hour burn time each.
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil, never tested on animals.
- Lead and zinc-free cotton and paper wicks.
- Candle covers hand cut from vintage literature books purchased at the Laguna Beach Library used bookstore. Proceeds help fund local children's reading programs.
- Reusable cloth bags.
- 100% recycled cardboard gift boxes.
- Click to add a The Hundredth Acre matchbox for $2.
- Free priority shipping within the USA on orders of $65 or more.
- For info on wholesale or custom color orders please contact us.