- An ode to one of our favorite writers, Ernest Hemingway was as legendary a pipe smoker as he was an author. Pipes are the oldest known form of smoking, and other notable writer/pipe smokers include Emerson, Twain, C.S Lewis, Tolkien, Virginia Woolfe and Hugh Hefner. Our Hemingway's Pipe fragrance features notes of tobacco, cherry, vanilla and cognac.
- 100% natural, clean-burning soy wax from soybeans grown in the USA.
- Small batch. Hand poured in Laguna Beach.
- Amber recyclable glass apothecary container, made from 50% recycled content.
- Approximately 50 hour burn time.
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil, never tested on animals.
- Lead and zinc-free cotton and paper wick.
- Embossed foil label.
- Candle cover hand cut from vintage literature books purchased at the Laguna Beach Library used bookstore. Proceeds help fund local children's reading programs.
- Reusable cloth bag.
- 100% recycled cardboard gift box.
- Click to add a The Hundredth Acre matchbox for $2.
- Free priority shipping within the USA on orders of $65 or more.
- For info on wholesale or custom color orders please contact us.