Grapefruit Tree (Grapefruit, Peach and Mangosteen)
- When you're standing under a grapefruit tree reaching up for the perfect one to pick and eat on your journey, you smell so much more than the fruit itself. You smell the leaves, the tree trunk and branches, the soil beneath you, the air around you—and that's why our Grapefruit Tree candle is the perfect blend of citrus and earthiness. A The Hundredth Acre fan favorite!
- 100% natural, clean-burning soy wax from soybeans grown in the USA.
- Small batch. Hand poured in Laguna Beach.
- Clear recyclable glass container.
- Approximately 50-55 hour burn time.
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil, never tested on animals.
- Lead and zinc-free cotton and paper wick.
- Wooden label.
- Candle cover hand cut from vintage literature books purchased at the Laguna Beach Library used bookstore. Proceeds help fund local children's reading programs.
- Reusable cloth bag.
- 100% recycled cardboard gift box.
- Click to add a The Hundredth Acre matchbox for $2.
- Free priority shipping within the USA on orders of $70 or more.
- For info on wholesale or custom color orders please contact us.