A Walk in the Woods (Spruce and Cedar)
- The aroma of walking through a vast, untapped forest amongst endless spruce trees with crackling branches and beds of pine needles under your feet. With hints of cedar and citrus, our A Walk in the Woods candle is more than your average pine candle.
- Fun fact: Pine scents serve as a natural insect repellent, so put this candle to work outside too when you need it!
- 100% natural, clean-burning soy wax from soybeans grown in the USA.
- Small batch. Hand poured in Laguna Beach.
- Clear recyclable glass container.
- Approximately 50-55 hour burn time.
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil, never tested on animals.
- Lead and zinc-free cotton and paper wick.
- Wooden label.
- Candle cover hand cut from vintage literature books purchased at the Laguna Beach Library used bookstore. Proceeds help fund local children's reading programs.
- Reusable cloth bag.
- 100% recycled cardboard gift box.
- Click to add a The Hundredth Acre matchbox for $2.
- Free priority shipping within the USA on orders of $70 or more.
- For info on wholesale or custom color orders please contact us.