Sale Sold out
Regular price $ 28.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
$ 28.00 USD
- Like the aroma as you walk into your favorite tea shop, this fragrance blends the scents of many popular tea flavors, including jasmine, earl grey, white tea, citrus and more. An ode to the extremely healthy hot beverage and ancient tradition that keeps us going throughout the day and the places we love to read, write and share conversations with friends.
- Fun fact: Bergamot scents serve as a natural insect repellent, so put this candle to work outside too when you need it!
- 100% natural, clean-burning soy wax from soybeans grown in the USA.
- Small batch. Hand poured in Laguna Beach.
- Clear recyclable glass container.
- Approximately 50 hour burn time.
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil, never tested on animals.
- Lead and zinc-free cotton and paper wick.
- Wooden label.
- Candle cover hand cut from vintage literature books purchased at the Laguna Beach Library used bookstore. Proceeds help fund local children's reading programs.
- Reusable cloth bag.
- 100% recycled cardboard gift box.
- Click to add a The Hundredth Acre matchbox for $2.
- Free priority shipping within the USA on orders of $70 or more.
- For info on wholesale or custom color orders please contact us.